| Sl. No
||Click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration portal of CEN 02/2019
||Select the RRB through which you wish to apply.
||Vacancy verification and choice of RRB
- Mark/select one or more qualifications possessed by you in the listed menu under “Qualification on the basis of which you are applying”
- Indicate your Community and PwBD status
- The post(s) for which you can apply will be indicated RRB-wise
- You can apply for one RRB ONLY
- You can choose more than one posts in the same RRB if you are having multiple qualifications and eligible for the post.
- Carefully go through and select the RRB you wish to apply
- Click “Apply” button against the RRB of your choice
||Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the check box. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name as per Para 1.7 of General Instructions, Mother’s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Matric/Xth Roll Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and e-mail-ID and then submit for registration.
- Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct, as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later.
- Please note that the email ID used for the Registration must be yours and unique. Also note that both the email and Mobile Number will be verified during the Online Application process with a One Time Password (OTP)
||Verification of email ID and mobile number
- On submitting the Registration details, an OTP will be sent to your email and another OTP to your mobile number.
- Click on the “Verify through OTP” link on the Home page of the online registration portal and enter the OTP received on your email and the OTP received on your mobile in the respective fields. You can proceed with the registration only by entering both the OTPs. Hence it is advised to ensure that the email id and mobile number is entered correctly during the registration.
- On verification of both the email id and mobile number, a unique registration number is generated for the candidate. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process and RRB will not entertain any request seeking registration number. Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Candidate Login” link on the home page using the registration number
||Part 1 of application: Details of Age relaxation, Fee relaxation and Eligibility
||In the Part 1 of application page, provide the details like
- Community:- UR/EWS /OBC/SC/ST, Gender, Religion
- Ex SM, PwBD, Minority, Economically Backward Class and other Age Relaxation & Fee concession details
Part II of the application
||Set priority / preferences for Railway Units
||In this page, the post(s) for which you are eligible are displayed, if the chosen RRB has vacancies for more than one Railway/Production Unit and , then vacancies for all such Railways/Production Units for which a candidate is eligible, will be listed out. The candidate should fill their priority/preferences number in the textbox against each Post/Railway/ Production Unit that they are eligible for, in the RRB they are applying to.
||Detailed Educational Qualification
||Furnish all the relevant information on the qualification as required in the application.
||Choice of Exam Language
- English is the default language.
- In case the candidate wishes to choose any other language, then the same can be selected from the drop down list of languages. The languages listed are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Complete the balance fields related to Personal details such as Mother Tongue, Address etc.
- Candidates may indicate their consent or otherwise for sharing the scores obtained by them in RRB exams with other Ministries/Departments/ PSUs and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations.
||Payment and Bank Account Details
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan) or Post Office Challan as explained in CEN Para 7.1 and complete the payment process. Chose the mode of payment and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
- Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take 2 hours and hence they have to again login after 2 hours and look for confirmation of payment status.
- The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24 hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment
||Bank Account Details for Refund:
||Candidate who attend 1st Stage of CBT are eligible for refund of examination fee as per details in CEN Para 7.0. All candidates who have given the confirmation to receive their refund to the account from which they have made the application fee payment, need not fill these details and hence, this will not be visible for them.
Only those candidates who do not wish to receive the refund in the account through which they paid examination fee should provide the details of Beneficiary Bank Account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the Online Application. However, for the candidates who made payment through SBI Challan & Postal Challan, it is mandatory to provide the details of Beneficiary Account in which they wish to receive the refund. Refund of fee will be made duly deducting Bank charges to the beneficiary account only.
||Photograph and Signature Upload:
- Candidate will be automatically directed to ‘Photo and Signature Upload’ part of the application.
- Select the Upload Photo Tab and upload your colour photograph. The photograph should comply with the following requirements
||Specifications for Photograph
- It should be a Color Passport Photograph with white/light color background.
- It should be of size 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB.
- The color photograph must have been taken on or after 01-01-2019 in a professional studio. Photographs taken using mobile and self-composed portraits may result in rejection of application.
- The photo should have clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses.
- The face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with a full face view looking at the camera direct
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head any cloth or any shadow.
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible.
- In case the candidate wears glasses, then the photograph should not have any glare/reflections on glasses and eyes should be clearly visible.
- The photograph must match with the candidate appearance on the days of CBTs/CBAT/TST, DV and Medical.
- PwBD candidates should also upload passport photograph as per above specifications only and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.
- Candidates are advised to keep at least 12 (Twelve) copies of the same photograph for further use as and when required during the recruitment process.
Select upload Signature Tab and upload your Scanned Signature. The signature image should comply with the following specifications.
||Specification for signature image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- Signature must be in running letters and NOT IN BLOCK LETTERS.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of ﬁle should be between 10KB-40KB.
- The signature must be of the applicant only and not of any other person
The applicants signature obtained during registration and at the time of CBTs/CBAT/TST/DV/Medical should match the uploaded signature.
- In case it is found that there is a mismatch of signature, the candidate may be disqualified, legal prosecution will be initiated and the candidate will be debarred for life from appearing in railway recruitments (RRBs/RRCs).
||Scanning and resizing of the photograph and signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 100 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color. File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format and sample of acceptable photograph is given for your reference in the photo upload page.
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 40KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 40KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
||SC/ST Certificate Upload:
||Candidates belonging to SC/ST community who have opted to avail Free Rail Travel, have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ ST certificates (JPG/JPEG format, 50KB – 100KB) also for availing the facility of Free Travel Authority (Second Class Railway Pass).
||Proof of experience for Dialysis Technician
||Candidates applying for the post of Dialysis Technician have toupload scanned proof of their experience / training.
CARE: If the file size and format for photograph, signature and SC/ST Community Certificate are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
||Submission of Application
||In the end candidates have to confirm the declaration “I hereby declare that I have gone through the eligibility criteria for the post(s) applied for and meet all the requirements therein, that all the details furnished by me in the application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge & belief and nothing has been concealed or suppressed. I also understand that in case, any of the details furnished is found untrue during any stage of recruitment or thereafter RRB shall disqualify me for the post(s) applied for and /or I shall be liable for any other action under the extant rules”.
After confirming the above declaration and submission of the application, the candidate may save the file as “PDF” and/or take print of the application and preserve it for reference and record